Canal Street

I know it's a week later, but it's been busy.

What a lovely time was had at Canal St. last Saturday night!  Thank you to Dan for recommending Spagetti Warehouse - it was a lovely meal, with just enough time to get to the show.

Memorable comments:
Linford:  Can we turn "The Girl" up in the monitor.

Karin:  We don't have cable, we are undisciplined. (in reference to them watching the Sopranos on DVD)

Things that made me happy:  I really enjoyed the dual guitars during Seahorse, and the lovely laid back Summertime made me believe that summer wasn't really over.  I also felt much joy when they played Anything At All (yes I was the obnoxious one that yelled it out at the encore)

Canal St. is always such a wonderful venue, and even when I get home at 3am, it's still so worth it.

Till Next time,
Sarah

Any fans of Sixpence None the Richer - you can listen to their new album on their website www.sixpence-ntr.com