Re: Canal Street

--- Sarah G Best <faithful at fuse_net> wrote:

> Any fans of Sixpence None the Richer - you can listen to their new album on
> their website www.sixpence-ntr.com

Anybody listened to this yet?  I don't the luxury of a soundcard!  I'm hoping
beyond hope that the song "too far gone"  or whatever the title of the song is
that goes like that will be on this disc

Also, I noticed there's a song titled "Eyes Wide Open"--this wouldn't be an OTR
cover would it?

MARK

=====