heaven's backdoor

hello everyone,

i want to introduce myself with a poem...

heaven's back door

i like to remember
my childhood days

taking my time
slowly as always
i fumble around for the keys
to the back door
of our house

inside there is a fire
that shows love and tenderness
to the ones you love

there is sensitivity
to feelings
and no lack of trust

back doors are for
friends and family

i do hope to come through
heaven's back door

that's by gretchen josephson.  i think it's the most unassuming poem regarding the things of god i've ever seen.  and therefore, i like it.  a lot.  do you?  one thing about the author.  she has down syndrome.  isn't that interesting?  i've spent much time limiting my mind about what the 'disabled' could/should or couldn't/shouldn't do.  i'm trying to change that.  anyway, share your thoughts.

pontessa q.

'my house is a house of prayer; and you've turned it into a religious bazaar.' ~ jesus

Do you Yahoo!?