RE: american dreams (commercial)

the superintelligent one wrote:

>>it is the song from the 'bed of roses soundtrack'.
>>the song is entitled 'independant lovesong', by
>>scarlet parker (?).
>>it's a great song.  well a great s-x song.
>>but i can't think about that right now...:)

What does that song have to do with the Sox?  And yes liesel it is hard to
think about the Sox now that the regular season is over and they aren't in
the playoffs, I can't think about it either.

out here 13 days away from seeing a band at Jammin Java any others coming to
the JJ show here in NOVA?

Barry