Re: american dreams (commercial)

--- nuts in hell <kenandbrenda at sbcglobal_net> wrote:
> i haven't actually watched the show,  but i'm
> getting a headache wracking my brain as i try to
> figure out the song playing through the commercial.
> i'm thinking it's Roxette, but that doesn't sound
> right .  or is it the song from the Bed of Roses
> soundtrack?
> By the way, i'm thinking of the one that goes " oh,
> i'm going to show you how to take me"
> anyway, if anyone can make sense of this post and
> help me out, i might be able to sleep tonight
> later
> ken

it is the song from the 'bed of roses soundtrack'.
the song is entitled 'independant lovesong', by
scarlet parker (?).
it's a great song.  well a great s-x song.
but i can't think about that right now...:)

kind regards,
liesel

=====
Did nothing in particular, and did it very well.

--Sir William Schwenck Gilbert