O lordy that virus was so hard to get rid of but it's gone now.

Hi there

I won't bore you
The virus is dead long live the Symantec library of virus removers.
If you want a fuller explanation on the Bugbear virus then read below, after today I know more about it than I ever thought possible

thanks
Scott

re bugbear
I have received it today for the hundredth time or sum thing
Yes it is a klez clone which changes itself
the way to tell is the double .thing for example lookatthis.doc.pif
I stupidly opened this today and spent all today cleaning it up.
(I opened it on web based mail which Norton doesn't check for me.)

Symantec has a program to clean your system and get it up and running again
if you are as stupid as me and open it without thinking, or conversely a
victim of this program being very clever and fooling you.

sorry to bore on the subject but after cleaning up today I felt I had to
share

Scott