From: Daniel S
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 4:10 PM
Subject: OtR on soaps & Abra Moore

   I'm sure this is repeat information for the list, but this past Feb., Latter Days was featured on Passions (How disgusting to have such a good song on a soap!)  Found it on NBC.com while trying to find out which Heather Nova song is being played in the background of the Providence or Friends commercial (can't remember which).  Here's the blurb from the webpage:

"Latter Days"
performed by the group Over the Rhine was played on Monday, February 25 during Theresa's heart-wrenching memories of her relationship with Ethan. It can be found on her CD, "Good Dog Bad Dog...the Home Recordings."

   Also, has anyone here kept up with Abra Moore?  I just heard one of her new songs on public radio today, and liked it.  I'm on her webapge right now listening to her song Family Affair--It's pretty darn good.  Y'all should visit www.abramoore.com and listen to it.&nnbsp;

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/

Follow-Ups: References: