Buffy -- My 2 cents

I don't know how much of this is true, but my cousin told me that he read somewhere that SMG was leaving the show after this season and they're going to focus more on Dawn to carry on.  And whomever mentioned earlier that Faith might be back!!!  I hope to God so!  I think she's a cutie!  And they could do so much with her character now.  Oh well, anyways, back to the show...I was puzzled by the beginning as well.  I guess that will be opening up more in the next couple of episodes.  And, sorry, but I liked Spike's old hair cut better.  The curls were looking to "Justin Timberlake" for me.  He's still yummy though.

I did hang in there for the whole "Haunted" episode.  Let's just say it didn't get much better.  It was a good idea for a show, but they could have done so much better.

Well, waiting for two more hours to laps until FRIENDS!!!

P.S.  Tivo rocks!!

~~ Jessica

Do you Yahoo!?