RE: i'm a chatty...

Dan wrote:
> -OtR Sunday and Monday December shows... bummer on
> the days, but i'll be there... no question.  who else
> is going?  i have finals that Monday, so i'll be late.

I'm going to try.  I want to go; I really, really want to go, but the
Sunday/Monday thing just complicates it so much.  I can skip work on Friday
much more easily than I can on Monday.  And it will all depend on if I can
get a cheap flight, a ride to & from the airport, and somewhere to stay.
We'll see.  I hope and pray it works out...

Chris