i'm a chatty...

darn return key... sorry about that last one...

anyway... i'm feeling chatty today...

-new Futurama Season 2 comes out soon and is available
on Amazon.co.uk  woot-to-the-wooty-woot.

-OtR Sunday and Monday December shows... bummer on
the days, but i'll be there... no question.  who else
is going?  i have finals that Monday, so i'll be late.

-Jurassic 5 is coming to Bogart's on 11/6/02.  Bruce,
you're going.  i don't care what plans you have ahead
of time.  i'll be driving down *right* after my MBA
class to hopefully make it before they hit the stage.

-Jurassic 5's new disc comes out 10/8/02.  i've heard
3 tracks.  brilliant.  it'll be in my Top 3 for 2002,
no doubt.  Cut Chemist and Chali 2Na are the top of
their craft.

-limited edition releases with DVD's for the following
Jurassic "Power In Numbers," Incubus "Morning View"
re-release, and Tori Amos "Scarlet's Walk."  i like
thus new fad of DVD bonuses with CDs... makes me
happy.

-OtR at Canal Street this weekend.  Bruce, Megan,
myself and my fiancee will be there... any others?
it'll be cool to see Chris the Flinchster playing
with them... hey, Bruce, bring some Reese's.

-Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 7(?) premiere
tonight on UPN.  "Buffy Summers takes Dawn to school."
hijynx ensue.

-work-in-process account reconciliations suck ass.

digging a whole to china,
Dan

np: glen phillips - abulum

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/