i'll add my plaint (Re: because no one else ....)

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, superintelligent shade of blue wrote:

> ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH. i don't understand what they were thinking. a
> sunday night show?  don't they read the list?  don't they realize that
> we have to travel from far and distant lands like philadelphia????? i'm
> not going to be able to take off work for it.  it's enough to make me
> want to cry.

i thought the same thing. sunday night - how hard, and kind of awkward.

but then i asked dave, and he says 'maybe for sure it won't be a problem'
! (:

so maybe for the first time in two years (has it been two years?!) we
might get to go. last time we went was just after we staretd dating...
yikes.

somedays you turn around and your best friend has become something else.

(:

rhys

--
Calculating in binary code is as easy as 01,10,11.