Re: because no one else said anything.....

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> I've already told them at work I won't be in.
>

> I just hope David and Liesel are up for it again.
> This time, I shall not
> be ill.

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH.
i don't understand what they were thinking. a sunday
night show?  don't they read the list?  don't they
realize that we have to travel from far and distant
lands like philadelphia?????
i'm not going to be able to take off work for it.
it's enough to make me want to cry.

sniffle,
liesel

=====
Did nothing in particular, and did it very well.

--Sir William Schwenck Gilbert