Re: Re: i'm a chatty...

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> On 9/24/02 9:39 AM, quoth the effervescent djohnson at snowplow_org at
> djohnson at snowplow_org:
> >thrown in.  It's time to start the music...
> >
> >-Drew J
>

> And can I mention how annoyed I am that there are NO decent previews on
> the Buffy site? Not a ONE!

I'm actually pleased.  I have heard not word one about the show except
that Dawn goes to high school - keeping oneself in the dark about a show
many of your friends (not to mention much of the Internet community) are
rabid fans is _difficult_.

-Drew

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)