because no one else said anything.....

so. what about this:
"We're also planning a bit of a Rhinelander Revival. The big Christmas show this year at the Taft Theater in Cincinnati is scheduled for December 8th, a Sunday evening. The following Monday, December 9th, we're planning to do a more intimate "Q&A" concert at a smaller venue here in town, more of a hang-out-and-say-hello-in-person-type-thing. (And a chance for more of you, to meet each other.) There will be a few other surprises connected with this affair--more later. But in the meanwhile mark your calendars for December 8th and 9th. We realized that these will be our only Cincinnati appearances this year, so we're gearing up for a good time. Hope you can join us."

i checked all my syllabi after i read that, and i dont even know how i'd get there.

i want to go though. oh man oh man do i want to go.

let's all talk about the cold weather and over the rhine in december.

i like cold weather.
and over the rhine in december.
because they both wake me up
and make me look at what i see.