Re: because no one else said anything.....

>so. what about this:
>"We're also planning a bit of a Rhinelander Revival. The big Christmas
>show this year at the Taft Theater in Cincinnati is scheduled for December
>8th, a Sunday evening. The following Monday, December 9th, we're planning
>to do a more intimate "Q&A" concert at a smaller venue here in town, more
>of a hang-out-and-say-hello-in-person-type-thing. (And a chance for more
>of you, to meet each other.) There will be a few other surprises connected
>with this affair--more later. But in the meanwhile mark your calendars for
>December 8th and 9th. We realized that these will be our only Cincinnati
>appearances this year, so we're gearing up for a good time. Hope you can
>join us."

If it's such a big event, I wish they'd do it on a friday and saturday so
more people could go.  I mean, maybe they couldn't arrange that, but
there's no way I can just skip monday and tuesday's class the week before
finals. :(  It'd be a hell of a trip though, Cincy's only 3 or so hours
from here I think, but it just can't happen on a Sunday. :(

-Steve C.