Shuba's Show

Well it's not really a review but.... got there early for the first show and
hung out by the front of the stage with listee Amanda & friend. Played
pretty much the same set as in INDY except no "Who'll guard the door"
!!!(which I love!!!) No "Green Clouded" either :(
I know they probably played them during the second show which I couldn't
stay for because I had to work at 5a,you don't how sad and HARD it is to
walk AWAY from a building knowing that there's still OTR music thats going
to be played!!!! It was very tough!!!!I just wouldn't have been able to
function at work on 2hrs or less of sleep.The dynamic duo was once again
brilliant and said they'll be back for Xmas and that was good enough for
me.Hopefully someone will get one of these duet shows recorded???
Hint..hint JB(I guess I'm not THAT much of a "wildcard" if I chose sleep
over OTR)

P.S.I'll never do that again