Re: This is the Over the Rhine list... right? (SPOILER)

>The brought the little, teeny, baby piano with them.  'Bout a foot
>square or so, and was set in the back where the drums might have been.
>Karin intro'd by saying she'd been "demoted" to the instrument in the
>back, and then during the the solo part of the song, she plunked it out
>on the little piano.
>
>'Twas quite cute.

She did this on the summer 2000 tour (the first time I'd ever seen/heard
OTR) too.  I remember it pretty well.  At the time I didn't know any of the
songs, so I don't remember which one she did it on, but I do remember the
toy piano.  It was adorable. :)

-Steve C.