Re: This is the Over the Rhine list... right? (SPOILER)

On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 14:40, DustyVolume wrote:

> --- Troy Miller <yort5thor at yahoo_com> wrote:
> > Oooh - I think it was "Fairpoint Diary," which had the aforementioned
> > "special instrument" in it...
>

> okay, it's not funny anymore--we allow one reference here to a "show secret"
> and if it's not mentioned within the next five posts, we "tell" the rest of the
> 1500 lurking listees what the heck they missed out on--okay?

Okay, point taken.

SPOILER AHEAD.

I was just thinking of my own initial reaction to it, which would have
been different had I known about it beforehand.  If I'd been expecting
it, that is.  Which, in that case, I guess the damage is done to some
extent, so..

The brought the little, teeny, baby piano with them.  'Bout a foot
square or so, and was set in the back where the drums might have been.
Karin intro'd by saying she'd been "demoted" to the instrument in the
back, and then during the the solo part of the song, she plunked it out
on the little piano.

'Twas quite cute.

Troy