Re[2]: This is the Over the Rhine list... right? (SPOILER)

Hi.

TM> On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 14:40, DustyVolume wrote:
>>
>> --- Troy Miller <yort5thor at yahoo_com> wrote:
>> > Oooh - I think it was "Fairpoint Diary," which had the aforementioned
>> > "special instrument" in it...
>>

>> okay, it's not funny anymore--we allow one reference here to a "show secret"
>> and if it's not mentioned within the next five posts, we "tell" the rest of the
>> 1500 lurking listees what the heck they missed out on--okay?

TM> Okay, point taken.

TM> SPOILER AHEAD.

TM> The brought the little, teeny, baby piano with them.  'Bout a foot
TM> square or so, and was set in the back where the drums might have been.
TM> Karin intro'd by saying she'd been "demoted" to the instrument in the
TM> back, and then during the the solo part of the song, she plunked it out
TM> on the little piano.

I saw Karin place the baby piano back in the summer of 2000, so it's
not really a "new" trick, although I haven't seen it much since then.
Then again, have I even seem them play much since then? I'm not sure.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the show on Oct 18th.

Peace,
Lara

--
Best regards,
 Lara                            mailto:lara at withinwithout_org