3 Chords & September, Baby!

Greetings!  I hope you are making the most of these final days of summer.
Its getting to be the season where we trade in the lawnmower for the leaf
blower- here in the northeast, anyway. On the other hand, I live in an
apartment and don't have to deal with any of that. But this isn't what we're
here to talk about, is it?

Things are going great here in web radio land. I apologize for the fact that
major updates haven't bee nmade to the show for a few weeks. I've been
sneaking in new songs occasionally, though. The latest is by Ryan Adams. Its
a fantastic live bootleg courtesy of my secret supplier. Its also a cover...
let me know what your guesses are!

Despite the lack of playlist updates, the show has truly gone international
in the past weeks. I realize that, by definition, this is just the way it is
on the World Wide Web, but some kind souls in lands afar (from me) have been
checking in. Specifically, people in the UK, Austria, Germany, Belgium,
Japan, India, Finland, Bahrain, Canada, and Mexico have been listening
lately. And I thank all of you.

Big things are coming! The live show I mentioned last time is still coming-
I'll let you know as soon as I can set the date. More playlist updates, more
movie clips, more fun! Thanks for listening!

-janweatherman

THE GREATEST >ahem< RADIO SHOW EVER!!
3 Chords & the Truth, Baby!
http://www.live365.com/stations/janweatherman