Jesse Eubanks on tour

Hello all.

My name is Jesse Eubanks. I am one of those people who were blessed
enough to participate on the Over the Rhine tribute (Ellipsis - Miles). I
tend to pop my head in here and there on the digest every few months and
see what the latest words are.

This time I am writing because I wanted to let everyone know that I will
be going on tour next month doing some acoustic shows and wanted to ask
people to please come out and support me. I am still working out a lot of
the details, so some dates may flex a bit from this schedule and some of
these cities might get canned altogether this time around, but if there
is a venue attached, you can bet I will be there.

Please, if you would like to download some of my music and see what you
think, visit www.jesseeubanks.homestead.com/current.html.

I will post the final schedule next week.

I hope all is well. Drop me a line if you have any questions or input.

Blessings,
Jesse

*****

10.04.02 Louisville, KY @ Aslan's How Art Gallery (502.454.5557)