A SHOW YOU SHOULDN'T MISS - FOR REAL...

If you are within, I'd say 2 hours driving distance
of Dayton Ohio, here is a show that you shouldn't
miss.  Quite honestly, I'd almost say that seeing
this guy in concert will change the way you think
about live acoustic guitar.  He might even over-
shadow a live appearance of some certain Norwood
band (for real, the first time I saw him was the
irst time I saw OtR-- I came away not knowing
which set was better).

Michael Kelsey - Friday, October 18th
Canal Street Tavern, Dayton, OH

I'm serious.  If you can make this show, do it.
If you only go to one show this fall, go to this
one.  It'll cost $8 or so, but it'll be worth
about $20.

I'm not kidding.  Just do it.

Really.

Dan

np: dillinger escape plan - irony is a dead scene

VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/