Re: shaking my fists at the sky

Oh, Twila, I wish I knew what to say. I wish there were some fabulous
words of comfort I could offer, but I don't know them. Your letter
touched a lightning rod inside me of a pain and a fear I can't even look
at; someday, I'll be there-- most of us will-- and I don't know what I'll
do. Well, no-- I know I'll do the only thing anyone can do. I'll go on.
And I'll try not to feel guilty, as if going on is a betrayal. Beyond
that, I'll put one foot in front of the other and wait for it to get
better. Which is what you, in your strength, are doing. Which is all
anyone can do. But I still wish I could help somehow. I'm sorry; you have
my condolences, my sympathy, and, pale as it sounds though I don't mean
it that way, my best wishes.

Good luck, and much love.