Re: OTR, friends, and grief...

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Patty Teesdale wrote:

> Hey Rhys, you mentioned the song calling all angels last week, and I was
> wondering who sings that? Because I think I heard that song in the end
> of the movie Pay it Forward, and I really liked the song. I always
> wondered who sang it.. Do you think that s the one your talking about?
> patty

that's the same song, and it's how i got introduced to jane sbierry (one
of the new CD's i purchased last week). it's on the album when i was a
boy.

dave thought karin was doing vocals in there....

alas, she is not. but i still really like it.

rhys

--
Calculating in binary code is as easy as 01,10,11.