Re: OtR's mp3 rarities

Michelle asked:
>So here's my question, if you could pick a song that you'd
>*really* call a rarity to show up as a live mp3, which would it
>be?

A few years ago at Cornerstone, they did "Paul and Virginia" and Karin was
singing "Paul and Lusinia".  A recording of that would be kinda rare.

Also, I'm in the middle of getting the 12-5-01 show in Ann Arbor, MI
(downloading through FurthurNet).  They did a song called "All I Ever Get
For Christmas Is Blue."  What a sweet, sweet song.  That would make an
excellent mp3 o' the month.

CORNERSTONE EXPERIENCE

The Music of Cornerstone Festival, on the Internet

Cable/DSL/T1: http://www.live365.com/stations/292866
56k: http://www.live365.com/stations/294324