Re: OTR, friends, and grief...

Patty wrote:

> Hey Rhys, you mentioned the song calling
> all angels last week, and I was wondering
> who sings that? Because I think I heard that
> song in the end of the movie Pay it Forward,
> and I really liked the song. I always wondered
> who sang it.. Do you think that  s the one your
> talking about?

Oh! Oh! I know this one!
The artist is Jane Siberry, and the song "Calling
All Angels" first appeared on her album "When I Was
A Boy"--a brilliant, beautiful, soaring collection
of songs. The MP3s for this and a mess of other Jane
Siberry songs may be found and enjoyed at:
http://www.sheeba.ca/mediaMUSIC.php?ID=c79eb046a7d6be189d27991505c3285b

Ms. Jane Siberry
is a fabulous woman
and, well, that is all.