Re: Self-mutilation

--- Chris Lindemer <CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu> wrote:
> I always wonder about those gals who get something
> like a dolphin around
> their navel...what happens if/when they have a kid?
> I can just assume
> it's not a pretty sight.  Even afterwards, I
> somewhat doubt that the
> skin in the area will re-form into the original size
> and shape.

it just so happens we have one of those gals on the
list.  i have a flower on my stomach, the flower that
changed to a tree while i was pregnant.  it stretched
all out and now is back to the same size but has
stretch marks going through it.  it doesn't look
hideous, just a bit faded.  my poor tummy with all the
stretch marks though, forget about the tattoo it's the
least of my worries...sigh.
the plan now is to get a new tattoo over it at some
point...who knows.

liesel

=====
Did nothing in particular, and did it very well.

--Sir William Schwenck Gilbert