From: Chris Lindemer [mailto:CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu]
 Subject: Re: Self-mutilation

> As I understand it, softer areas of the body
hurt less when going under the needle.  As you can probably imagine,
that specific area has nothing but skin and bone.  It's not exactly a
fatty part of the body (on guys, at least) and falls between the
pectoral muscles.

So, with that in mind, I'll hold off on the tatts for a while.  I can
wait...besides, I shouldn't be spending such frivolous money anyway.

Not liking the pain so much,
-Smitty the Chicken