RE: Self-mutilation

I've got a few holes in my ears but I'm more of a tattoo person myself. I
was trying to think of other places to pierce and then I thought to myself
"aw heck why don't I just get a tattoo?" Good thing I have high pain
tolerance.

What an experience. I see now why they say tattoos are addictive. Just one
for now though, it's a grapevine around my left ankle, meeting at a bunch of
grapes on the outer side. Mmm... grapes. I chose the grapevine because it's
a reminder of what God has been to me throughout my life. Through all the
hard times He prunes me and makes me stronger. Just like the verse, John
15:5. I chose to have it on my ankle because it's the least likely to sag as
I age ;^)

Pain is the coolest,
Bug