Re: UPS (Not Rich) (and no OtR, either)

Lawlor, Barry wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>
>>>All the people I've known from UPS are nice as could be and seem to like
>>>

>their job and company, and that's saying a lot too.
>
>Which reminded me that I wanted to write about Rich, our office UPS carrier.
>Rich brings not only packages to our office, but he brings baseball scores
>and his sad stories about his Cleveland Browns and Indians (which I can
>relate to being a Red Sox and Washington Capital fan).

The woman who delivers to my area gets Sperstar Memory points from me.
 When I was working on campus, she'd happen upon a package for me and
give it to me at work instead.  She knew sho my roomies were, and would
do similar things for them.  Or, she'd leave things with a neighbor that
signed for it.  Where I live (what amounts to a Christian fraternity) it
makes maybe a bit more sense than a big apartment building in a city,
but she was still willing to fudge the rules a little bit to get
packages to me (and my friends) in a timely manner.

-Smitty the Newly Pierced