Re: to burn or not to burn Sarah ;) (TopFive)

Sarah's relatively new, so I'm tempted to forgive her for writing:
>>Do you think burning copyrighted CDs is ethical?

OH DEAR GOD... not *THAT* topic again!

We just finished the freakin' war conversation for the upteenth time... do we
have to have THIS one again too?  *whine/pout/complain*

How about... let's see... we need either a top five request or a haiku.  Not
feeling terribly poetic just now... so how about this:

Top five put-a-smile-back-on-your-face CD's?

Mine, in no particular order:
1) Ellis Paul: Sweet Mistakes
2) Eddie from Ohio: Quick
3) The Hooters: ZigZag
4) The Jeff Greer Band: A Bigger One Inside
and
5) Solas: Sunny Spells and Scattered Showers

Grouchier than even Rhys... ;)
Anita