Re: choosing your battles wisely

>--- Mark van Hornsveld <guilty_bystander at hotmail_com>
>wrote:
> >
> > >Did nothing in particular, and did it very well.
> >
> > Sounds like my life's motto.
>
>you and me both mark...:)
>
>l.

well ok, since you brought it up in the first place and i'm obviously too
lazy to make up my own motto, we'll share it.

BTw if I can still count at this time  of night (1am for me) and after two
whiskeys, I''m hoping for you you are not posting this from the work place.
For me, there probably goes my wish (?) again to be at work at 7am. Will be
more like 10.30 again. oh, well.