introduction/show in indy/anyone remember Would-Be Kings?

hello... my name is Joey Weir, I was on the list a long time ago but my
email would not handle it.. so a year or so later.. i'm giving it a go
again!  Last time I was on here I was able to reunite with many old friends
from my Taylor U days.. which was really cool.. if any of you are still on
here, please write!  I wanted to know if anyone was going to the show on
Sept. 20 in indy at Birdys.. i should be there.. Birdys is a good place to
see a show.. saw Bill Mallonee there a few months ago and it was superb..
speaking of Birdys (shameless self-promotion alert!!)  my band, Brown James
is playing at Birdys a few nights earlier, on Monday Sept.16th at 9pm..
This is a big break for us to get our foot in the door of a major Indy club
like Birdys.. so we're very excited.. we've been doing the coffeehouse thing
for a few years and are trying to branch out.  so, if any of you are in the
area, we'd really appreciate it if you'd stop in.. just about our whole band
are OTR fans and I think it shines through in our music (but that's for the
listener to decide!)  Anyway.. you can hear some of our stuff at
www.mp3.com/brownjames and at www.brownjames.net.

P.S. if anyone in Cinci could let me know when Monk plays locally, I would
really dig that.. I hear that they play at a few bars in town but it never
seems to be posted on the website.. and I definitely need my Monk live fix.
thanks all!