A little Story (full on OTR content)

So...one day, I looked at the latest OTR tour schedule
with the hope that our two cancelled Nashville dates
had finally been rescheduled but alas, it still was
not to be...but...

...I found myself gasping at the inclusion of a
appearance on the Woodsongs program on October 21th.
You see, in Nashville, we get a radio broadcast of
this program every Wednesday night on WRLT at
10pm...so my wondering mind engaged...an e-mail was
sent to the program as I tried to gage how long it
would be from time of taping to radio broadcast of
their show...a lovely man, (and my new best friend)
Brian, answered my inquiry with:

"That should be broadcast in Feb, but you can watch
the live webcast that night from our website
(www.woodsongs.com).
Thanks,
Bryan"

So...on Oct 21, I will be at a friend's house (who has
a real computer)making margaritas, coffee, tea, or
pulling the cork on a bottle of Red while listening to
the live broadcast of the Woodsongs Radio Hour.

Just needed to share my delight...anyone thinking of
taping this show? (un-subtle hint for another tree).

zayne - crawling bk into her cave

=====
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." -- Speaker Unknown