Re: Dubya causes chaos

Don,

This time around, the U.S. is more worried about the possibility of
Hussein gaining nukes than they are about internal politics. This time
it's not about oil, etc.

Do you think that Saddam will not use these weapons as soon as he has
capability too? I believe that within a small amount of time of having
these capabilities, he will be a threat to the actual exixtence of
Israel and he will also be a threat to us because there is no doubt that
he will get these weapons into the hands of terrorists. He wants to hit
us in the worst way.

If we don't strike now, we are sealing the inevitable acquisition of
mass destructive weaponry for Iraq.

Matt

>>> Don Smith wrote:
 Raven was suggesting that our government's
motivation for a "regime change" has more to do with internal US
politics than
a sincere desire to help the Iraqi people (look what Dubya's government
tried
to do in Venezuala last year), and that this in of itself is not a
valid reason
to invade another country, no matter how despicable their leadership.