Re: Dubya causes chaos in the Heartland...

In a message dated 9/6/2002 3:56:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Ysobelle at aol_com writes:

> It's totally not something in which I thought I'd be
>  interested, but I'm fascinated, and enjoying it very, very much. Just ask
>  Anita-- I didn't shut up about it once all day Monday.

LOL  Well, she DID shut up about it now and then, but only when she was
squealing in delight because she'd run into yet another ... erm... wench...
that she hadn't seen in years.... *grin*

Job sounds very very cool indeed.
Anita