You might enjoy Carrie Newcomer

A longtime lurker chimes in...

I've been an OTR fan for a looong time (thanks 97X!) but I've been a fan of
Carrie Newcomer's a decade longer.   I thought fellow listees might also like
her.   To my ear, her voice is not as edgy as Karin's or Margo Timmons', but
it's still delightful.  And her lyrics are evocative and engaging; very
well-crafted.

She's just releasing her latest album, "A Gathering of Spirits".  She and Alison
Krauss perform a duet on the title track - WNKU is playing it.  There are
samples on her website, <http://www.carrienewcomer.com/>.  Try "Threads" from
"Age of Possibility" or "A Gathering of Spirits".

NP - Age of Possibility, Carrie Newcomer
OD - Besides, OTR

--
Paul R. Joslin
paul.joslin at weirdness_com