Re: The list, a side note, Canal Street Tavern, and my dad

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Kylie Wilkerson wrote:

> Hello ladies, and gents...

(and other types)

> Where are all of you?

buried deep in the arcane syntaxis of files that were never meant to be
executables, bu tmust now magically apear to be so (:

hacking my way through a forest of mumbletypeg.

> Why aren't you posting your thoughts?(hopes, loves, and
> dreams)...excluding Troy. :) Anyhoo I'm missing some of you...some of
> you not so much. ;) Juuuust joking.

because my threads have been busy (:

hope of the week: that this weekend, i can lead sucessfully at least one
climb! dave just randomly casually said 'you're pretty familiar with mr
bungle and c#, maybe you can try leading them. o, and there's a couple of
9's i'd like to see you try' (: i like challenges...

dream: i dreamt i was in school, but it was at the airport and people came
and went. we were discussing michealangelo and then i discoveredi was
walking in taylor's parking lot, realising i had skipped an antire quarter
of classes, and couldn't recall which ones i should be going to and when,
and my teacher was the pastor's wife, but she wasn't speaking to me
anymore.

then the kitty walked on me, purred and i woke up. happy to be not in
school (:

> I want to tell you about my weekend. The short version. I visited my
> boyfriend in North Carolina. He is in the Marines and had the whole
> weekend off...so we took a short drive to Ocean Isle Beach, and Myrtle
> Beach. It was

wait... you're dating a jarhead (;

glad it was fun. new feelings, yea those are wierd.

like how do you know you're in love? or that you love?

such things i pondersometimes.

> Okay, who is going to the Canal St Show?? And which nite are you going??
> Or maybe you're going to both. I'm trying to decide if I should go alone
> or not.

wish i were going.

 i know for pretty sure we are going to the christmas show (:

> List, I love you.

thought you loved that guy ? (:

rhys
--
Bad command or file name. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaaay...