The list, a side note, Canal Street Tavern, and my dad

Hello ladies, and gents...

Where are all of you? Why aren't you posting your thoughts?(hopes, loves,
and dreams)...excluding Troy. :) Anyhoo I'm missing some of you...some of
you not so much. ;) Juuuust joking.

I want to tell you about my weekend. The short version. I visited my
boyfriend in North Carolina. He is in the Marines and had the whole weekend
off...so we took a short drive to Ocean Isle Beach, and Myrtle Beach. It was
such an amazing weekend. Kylie loves the beach. I am at one with the beach.
:) Anyhoo, I realized that I could possibly need to spend the rest of my
life with this guy. Isn't that exciting/scary? So many new feelings.

Okay, who is going to the Canal St Show?? And which nite are you going?? Or
maybe you're going to both. I'm trying to decide if I should go alone or
not.

List, I love you.

kylie