rabbit songs

I was playing around on the net, looking up new bands, kinda.  I
stumbled on a band called Hem.  allmusic.com had them listed as
'similar artists' under Shivaree.  After finding their website
and listening to audio samples I'm not sure why they'd be
compared to Shivaree, but I don't care, my ears fell in love.
That was Thursday.  Ordered their CD Friday.  Found it in my
mailbox when I got home yesterday.  And yes, my ears are still
in love.  Very much so.  It's nothing like my love affair w/
Over the Rhine, not at all.  But they are defitely the coolest
new stuff I personally have heard in a long time.  So since the
list is kindof in a coma, I thought I'd share the website and
tell ya'll to listen to the sound clips.  There's also an
archived show w/ them on Morning Becomes Eclectic.  So, off you
go... shoo...

http://www.rabbitsongs.com

michelle :)