dream a little dream (wasRe: The list, a side note, Canal Street Tavern...)

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

> dream: i dreamt i was in school, but it was at the
> airport and people came
> and went. we were discussing michealangelo and then
> i discoveredi was
> walking in taylor's parking lot, realising i had
> skipped an antire quarter
> of classes, and couldn't recall which ones i should
> be going to and when,
> and my teacher was the pastor's wife, but she wasn't
> speaking to me anymore.

how bizarre.  i dreamt about school too.  highschool.
blech.  back again only i couldn't keep my math class
straight, kept missing it for months.  and the
library.  oh the library.  it was huge.  gorgeous.  i
kept ending up in the library during math class.
i've dreamt about being back in highschool several
times in the last month.  what do you all suppose that
means?

kindly regarding you all,
liesel

=====
Did nothing in particular, and did it very well.

--Sir William Schwenck Gilbert