Re: finding my way back.

Lara writes:

Well, it's been some time. I've settled in Santa Barbara. It's beautiful,
just like they promised. Life and work keep me busy though, so I don't spend
as much time as I'd like to driving around the hills and sitting at the
beach. Love my cute little convertible though.

Welcome to California.  :)  Was just wondering whether you ever got yourself moved out here.  Hopefully Santa Barbara's not sweltering like we are down here.  It was about 110 on Sunday and not much better yesterday - and of course the air conditioning had to give out.  At least we got a small quake last night.  Don't suppose you would've felt it all the way up there though, did ya?

IIRC, there was another listie (Katherine?) who was supposed to be heading out this way for grad school.  Anyone know if she ever made it?

Happy Tuesday everyone...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Kim Taylor - So Black, So Bright (thanks, Michelle!)

"There can be no Good Will.  Will is always Evil; it is persecution to others or selfishness."  --  William Blake