Re: finding my way back.

welcome "home" lara!

i'll be at the messiah college show as well.
i didn't realise bill mallonee (& the trophy wives) was opening.
that's an incredible bonus. the last time i saw him was (i think) last fall?
at 'the chameleon' in lancaster, pa. (it was a VoL show)
he asked someone in the audience to buy him a beer. i was on the balcony &
called down, "what kind do you want?" he responded, "bass ale - and make it
two, please." "coming right down", i said.
not realising the first floor was under 21 - the "bouncer" informed me i
couldn't bring alcohol down to the first floor.
i did some "fancy dancing" and sidestepped him - made my way to the stage &
set them at bills feet. he said he was really just kidding - but generously
thanked me for them. after the show i went with him, kenny, a roadie & a
mutual friend to lancaster malt brewing company for some late night
victuals, aqua vitae & conversation. a memory still indelibly etched in my
memory.

breathe deep, david