finding my way back.

Well, it's been some time. I've settled in Santa Barbara. It's beautiful,
just like they promised. Life and work keep me busy though, so I don't spend
as much time as I'd like to driving around the hills and sitting at the
beach. Love my cute little convertible though.

So about Over the Rhine, last night I bought some pretty airlines tickets
LAX to Harrisburg so I could attend my Homecoming and also go to the Over
the Rhine/Bill Mallonee concert at Messiah College on October 18th.

This makes me smile.

I bet I missed a lot of stuff. Haven't been on the list for 2 months, which
is the first time since I subscribed in early 96 or whenever this dang thing
started. 1400 messages in July is daunting though. There should really be
cliff notes.

Hope all is well.

Peace.

Lara