Re: U2

Thanks Dan! Only problem is by the time I tried to open it, it was gone
(maybe it's because I'm not Roman!). Crap. That single is bouncing around
the Internet sites like a slippery rubber lemon or something :)

U2.com website has a bunch of info. about it and the upcoming Best Of
releases.

Oh yes there are other bands in the world. I know, I know.

I can't live with or without U2,
Sarah