RE: VOL, OTR

Paul Wrote:

>After laughing at Barry's recent post on the VOL listserv, I was wondering
>how many of us are on both lists... --

Jeff Responded:

>>Me too!  Barry's comment (about this list being off topic) is certainly
right on, but it's one reason I'm on it.  IMO, off topic posts make things
more interesting.  I mean, we all love OTR, but you can only talk about them
so much before you run out of things to say.

Does this mean that I was actually "on-topic" (having OtR content), on the
wrong list?  Crap, I'm never going to get this right.

You know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Ha...for anyone who gets this song stuck in their head....yup what a concept
(like I have right now).

Out here,
Barry