Re: VOL, OTR

>After laughing at Barry's recent post on the VOL listserv, I was wondering
>how many of us are on both lists... --

Me too!  Barry's comment (about this list being off topic) is certainly
right on, but it's one reason I'm on it.  IMO, off topic posts make things
more interesting.  I mean, we all love OTR, but you can only talk about them
so much before you run out of things to say.  The occasional thread about
your favorite OTR lyric or the show you just saw recently is interesting,
but if that's all it was 365 days a year, it would get a little redundant.
Complaining about off topic posts seems kinda pouty to me, anyway.  Oops, is
that a complaint?  Oh no, I did it too!  Man, I really hate when I do that!
Oh no, I did it again!

CORNERSTONE EXPERIENCE

The Music of Cornerstone Festival, on the Internet

Cable/DSL/T1: http://www.live365.com/stations/292866
56k: http://www.live365.com/stations/294324