Re: Most Embarrassing Music

>From: "J B"
>Well this topic has become very amusing to me and I've mulled it over the
>last couple of days.I even scanned my CD shelf to see if anything REALLY
>embarrasses me.And what I saw on shelf was everything from Beatles to
>Britney,Sinatra to Metallica,The Monkees to Kid Rock.

ARGH Britney - I would be ashamed of that. Very, very ashamed ;) Did you see
her in Austin Powers 3? Wooo hooo! (I'm so evil.)

>Can't get "The Eminem Show" CD out of my cd changer because I play it so
>much!!! YIKES!!!!

I wanna hear Eminem do a cover of "Puff the Magic Dragon." Wouldn't that
knock your socks off?!

>9.Def Leppard-X

Yeah Def Leppard has some good ones, I must admit. "Love Bites" is my
favorite.

>Ok if you want me to leave now I will...........   ;)

You said it first ;)