love and sex

i vaguely remember talking about this a few months ago, but i just saw "love and sex" with famke janssen and jon favreau.  i thought it was a pretty good movie;  the dialogue was decent, but, what a great scene (and wonderful surprise) at the end where our very own "Go Down Easy" started rolling over our heroes' final embrace!
going back even further, didn't the list at one point discuss which OtR songs would suit Hollywood soundtracks?
anyway, back to the grind.
ken