Re: that ol' Flevo footage

Michelle wrote:
<<<That footage would be awesome on a live show/mini-(or not mini)
documentary Over the Rhine DVD.  Not to throw out hugely obvious
hints or anything.  The Cowboy Junkies DVD finally came in the
mail and let me just say, it's great.  If Karin & Linford did
something anywhere near that... *sigh* could you just imagine...>>>

*Heaven* is what it would be. :)

I've watched the Flevo show one time thru, and parts of it like 3 times.
It's so cool. Gosh. I LOVE THIS BAND! Linford looked adorable, Karin's hair
was just sweet, and Jack has really nice hands! Lol.

I think I saw Mark in the crowd! :)

Oh! And what's this 'secret fan cd'?!?! Yay!(woot!)

See that girl, watch that scene...
kylie